Set up and get started
Follow these simple steps to get your openM2 system up and running. This is how you can set up and get started with your projects:
Step #1: Check System Requirements
Please prepare and install the required server environment and check if your client meets the defined requirements.
- System: Windows Server 2012R2, Windows 10
- Webserver: Tomcat 9.x
- Java: 1.8.x or openJDK 15.0.x
- MS-SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher or
- MS-SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 Express Edition or higher
- Browser: Supported on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox
Step #2: Installation
Now you can start the installation process:
- Download the Installation-Package from Sourceforge
- Download the Installation-Documentation and follow the instructions
Note that a typical first installation of openM2 takes about 15 minutes. The installation is fairly easy, and we work on making this procedure even more comfortable for you.
Please feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance.